Re: SSL error in (e)links(2) web browers

Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> When I use elinks (Squeeze) with
>
> set connection.ssl.cert_verify = 1
>
> $ elinks -dump https://webmail.sbb.rs/
> ELinks: SSL error

Ah!  Very good.  That explains why it didn't complain for me.

       connection.ssl.cert_verify [0|1] (default: 0)
           Verify the peer's SSL certificate. Note that this needs
	   extensive configuration of OpenSSL by the user.

I am sorry but I do not know how to improve the situation for you
beyond having the web site include the glue certificates.  I don't
know why Chromium and Firefox approve of the certificate chain.

Hopefully someone else will have a better answer.  Sorry.

Bob