Re: [OT?]Squeeze: update Flashplugin?

> I would also like the answer to this question.  I recently tried to update
> flash on my squeeze install according to instructions I had carefully saved
> from the last time I updated.  Here's the command I used:
>
> $ fakeroot make-jpkg jre-7u10-linux-i586.tar.gz
>
> And it came back something like "make-jpkg not found" - have no idea where
> it went.  Also tried running it as root in /usr/java/ and that was a no-go
> also.  So no libjavaplugin_oji.so to link to.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi,

I believe "dpkg-reconfigure flashplugin-nonfree" will download and install the
latest flashplugin from adobe.

When you want to update java, then download jave, and do as above mentioned.
This will create a java package, which you then can install by using "dpkg -i
oracle-whatever*.deb".

Good  luck

Hans