Re: theme editor?

On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 07:21:52 -0500
Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> wrote:

> Greetings;
>
> I am apparently using lightdm and I have failed to find a desktop
> theme which is 100% pleasing. So I am wondering if we have a theme
> editor that might allow me to tweak some colors here and there in an
> existing theme?

I just had a look, and it seems the themes are just CSS files, so you
could just open for instance (on an Ubuntu machine):

/usr/share/themes/Numix/gtk-3.0/apps/lightdm-gtk-greeter.css

Copy this (or similar), open it in an editor, and you can edit colors
and images. A graphical editor I have never heard of. Sorry.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"