Re: 3rd new wheezy install

On Thu, Feb 05, 2015 at 01:14:56PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

> I have been down that graden path so many times I think I could do it in my
> sleep.  I had that drive setup with a hair over a gig for the /boot, and all
> that, it did write a new table giving boot only 300 megs, and all the other
> partitions were either too small or way too big.

So you're saying that you think the sizes are wrong? I think I'd tend to
agree with you here, but I just use entire disk for my installs. I do
remember though that the default offering if you didn't use the entire
disk was not good, I ran out of room in one partition although I think
you can change the sizes afterwards. Are you saying that if you do,
then the alignment is incorrect shown by other tools?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X