Re: SSL error in (e)links(2) web browers

Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> When I use links2 or elinks web browsers on some websites when https is
> protocol I get error "Error loading ... SSL error" and page is not
> loaded.

This is probably due to the combination of supported protocols.  When
negotiating the encryption it may not have an overlapping set that
works.  For example if the site is old and stale and only offers SSLv3
which has been deprecated then a browser with SSLv3 disabled for
security will not be able to connect to it.

Do you have an example https page so that we could examine the offered
protocols and compare against those supported by those browsers?

Bob