Re: unmet dependencies: libcurl4-openssl-dev

On Thu 05 Feb 2015 at 01:17:04 -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:

> Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:
>
> > deb http://kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id/debian/ wheezy main
>
> Okay.  kartolo.sby.datautama.net.id appears to be an up to date
> mirror.  Looks okay.

Not only does it look okay but it also behaves okay for me.

With that as the only line in sources.list I had no problem installing
libcurl4-openssl-dev.

[Snip]

> Your previous error said it could not install librtmp-dev as a
> dependency.  But it should be in the archive right next to it.

Perhaps the OP can have a single line as I did and try

  apt-get install librtmp-dev

If there is any failure we would want to see the complete output of the
command.