Re: unmet dependencies: libcurl4-openssl-dev

On 02/04/2015 02:13 AM, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:

How does one go about fixing broken packages?  I've recently started
using debian and apart some fiddling to get the latest emacs24.4 on
wheezy I have not done anything on the system.  When I tried to
install libcurl4, I get the following error.

As root user, apt-get install synaptic
Let it install your programs for you. It's a great GUI package tool, that most use. It's point n click and installs all dependences for you. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html