Re: unable to boot with systemd (works with sysvinit)

On 01/13/2015 01:36 AM, Johannes Schauer wrote:
Hi,

Quoting Selim T. Erdoğan (2015-01-12 22:38:08)
On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 12:33:36PM +0100, Johannes Schauer wrote:
I'm unable to boot my laptop with systemd which worked before. I'm unable to
tell the changes I made since the last time it worked because according to my
uptime, the last time I rebooted was September last year.

I see you already have a bug report, so including it for the list:

this is the right bug report. Downgrading to 204-14 fixes the problem I
encountered in my first email.

My apologies for not having supplied that bug report in my initial email. I
honestly forgot that I already faced the same problem in August last year.

I eventually just re-installed Jessie fresh. Never a problem afterwards. If something updates, nothing goes boom. I assume it's still not quite ready for the dist-upgrade style of install. At least that was my way of resolving any potential future problems, and it "worked for me<tm>"
:) Ric

Linux user# 44256