Re: One more try to post

On Tuesday 13 January 2015 10:56:59 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 05:47:53 AM Lisi Reisz did opine
>
> And Gene did reply:
> > On Tuesday 13 January 2015 10:37:55 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > Recent debian wheezy install here.  Where in the configs, can I get
> > > rid of the F10 key stealing by the terminal emulator so it can
> > > revert to being the mc exit key?
> >
> > Which DE?  Which terminal emulator?  What is it doing?
> >
> > Lisi
>
> See my other reply Lisi. I was very pleasantly surprised to find its a
> global setting in the terminal's prefs.  If its preserved over a reboot,
> that would be the illicit ice cream on the pie.  I'm diabetic. That makes
> both illicit. But a guy has to have at least 1 vice... :)

:-)

I was hypoglycaemic for years, so I feel your pain!  (Old age has to have some
benefits.  I can now eat ice-cream!!  Mind you, I'd rather be 50 and not eat
ice cream.  But if I've got to be old anyway, it's nice to eat ice-cream!)

I have TDE and couldn't reproduce or find it, so assumed it must be a DE
specific thing, as it indeed turns out - it is GNOME related.  Glad you got
the answer.

Lisi