Re: Fwd: Re: Have I been hacked?

On 01/12/2015 11:50 AM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

You should learn from some REAL security experts, not the internet.

Like who? There are compromises all over the net, with consumer security files lying in the open like gutted bleeding fish. I don't think anyone is a "REAL security expert", except the ones breaking in. Any advances we have now is result of closing the barn doors after the cow got out. I guess we owe the BlackHats that much. :/ Ric

Linux user# 44256