Re: remove me from this list

Talitha Thalya <ravencounsel@gmail.com> writes:

> My name was never meant to show up on a google search like this linked
> to Debian. and
> dated back in 2001 Not Ok it was meant to go to the cause. this is a
> misuse of trust. please remove me. name stated in this email address.
> Thanks
>
> Taliban woman 2001
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/04/msg00110.html

Let me get this straight -- you put your name on a petition that was
requested to get forwarded everywhere possible, and thirteen years later
you're surprised to find that it's been saved and indexed by google?
Good luck with that.

I'd say Debian has a lot more cause to have a beef with Mr. Jackson than
you do, since he seemed to feel that a political petition was a valid
use of a software developers' mailiing list...

Do you understand that your post today is also archived, so you've put
your name out to be searched again?