Re: remove me from this list

On 1/7/15, Talitha Thalya <ravencounsel@gmail.com> wrote:
> *My name was never meant to show up on a google search like this linked to
> Debian. and dated back in 2001  Not Ok  it was meant to go to the cause.
> this is a misuse of trust.  please remove me.  name stated in this email
> address.  Thanks*
>
> *Taliban **woman  2001*
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/04/msg00110.html

Hi.. Normally I no longer follow through reading these kinds of
emails. For some reason, I did yours....

To All: In light of the highly publicized World events of the last 24
hours, a personal request to my fellow Debian-Users...

*PLEASE* help *ALL* those named there by clicking that "report as
sp*m" button at the top right of that page. Enough of us click that
*right now*, that should take care of her request because it is not
Debian developer related anyway...

If any Debian developers catch this now, could you please help speed
up the process of yanking that off the WWW..?

Thank you..

Peace and Love to All..

Cindy Sue

--