Re: Please stop systemd-fsck on _every_ boot!

On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 06:23:18PM -0600, ~Stack~ wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> This problem has been a minor annoyance for a while but only recently
> have I started to use Jessie more and it is has finally peeved me off. I
> have been trying everything I can find for the last two hours and I
> still can't get systemd to STOP doing a fsck on _every_ boot!

I suppose it's possible that the bios battery is no good, and the clock
is getting reset after each shutdown.  Then the "last time fsck'd" would
be in the future, and I expect the system might fsck your disk as a
precaution.

You might never notice the clock issue if ntp or ntpdate is running and
corrects the clock after the network is up.

Good luck!

-Rob