Re: What do I use for Flash on firefox?

> On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> wrote:
> Since Flash is no longer supported or updated by Adobe, what do I use
> instead and how do I get it installed so firefox and Sea Monkey can use it?

Well, despite flash plugin suggested by others (which is stuck at an
old flash version), you can try instead the freshplayerplugin [1][2],
which wraps chromium-pepper-flash (part of the chrome browser [3], but
some non-free packages extract it from there and make it available
without chrome).  That if you really need up to date flash on gecko
browsers (npapi).

--
Javier

[1]  https://github.com/i-rinat/freshplayerplugin