Re: wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian?

I still have the fourteen years old CDs of the Corel Linux distribution, which came with WordPerfect.

Re-installed it a couple months ago so I could print some old WP for DOS documents I had, which did not format properly in more recent versions, or under LibreOffice.

Had to dig out an old Pentium II box, as the install would not work on more recent hardware  ;-3(

Seems you can still find it for download on the net.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
              Behind every successful man there stands a woman,
                           telling him he is wrong.