[HITB-Announce] #HITB2015AMS Call for Papers is Open

Happy December everyone - It's that time of the year again when we ask
you to submit your latest and greatest research papers for HITB Security
Conference in Amsterdam! Our 6th annual event in The Netherlands takes
place at the Beurs van Berlage from the 26th - 29th of May 2014.

Event Website: http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2015ams/

As always we start with 2-days of hands on technical trainings followed
by a 2-day triple track conference. Along side HITBSecConf, we'll also
be holding HITB Haxpo on the 27th, 28th and 29th of May at De Beurs van
Berlage and entrance to the Haxpo arena is COMPLETELY FREE and OPEN TO
PUBLIC.

With support and backing from the Amsterdam Economic Board (AMEC), HITB
Haxpo is a technology exhibition that brings together hackers, makers,
builders and breakers in a celebration of innovation and outside the box
thinking! We've got areas dedicated to showcasing hackerspaces, makers
with 3D printers, laser cutters and other fabrication goodies, a Lock
Picking Village by TOOOL Netherlands, a developer hackathon and our
attack and defense Capture the Flag live hacking competition plus an all
new Start Up Village!

---

HITBSecConf is a deep-knowledge, highly technical conference and we're
looking for material which is new, fresh and preferably something which
hasn't been presented previously. In short, show us your 0days!

Submission Deadlines:

   Round #1 selection: 1st February 2015
   Round #2 selection: 1st March 2015

Submissions will be evaluated in 2 rounds. If all slots are filled
in the first selection round, we will close CFP early so DON'T DELAY
SUBMITTING!

HITB CFP: http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

===

Each accepted submission will entitle the speaker(s) to
accommodation for 3 nights / 4 days and travel expense reimbursement
up to EUR1200.00 _per speaking slot_

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

  Cloud Security
  File System Security
  3G/4G/WIMAX Security
  SS7/GSM/VoIP Security
  Security of Medical Devices
  Critical Infrastructure Security
  Smartphone / MobileSecurity
  Smart Card and Physical Security
  Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
  Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
  Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
  Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
  Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
  Hardware based attacks and reverse engineering
  Windows / Linux / OS X / *NIX Security Vulnerabilities
  Next Generation Exploit and Exploit Mitigation Techniques
  NFC, WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security

WHITE PAPER: If your presentation is short listed for inclusion into the
conference program, a technical white paper must also be provided for
review (3000 - 5000 words).

Your submissions will be reviewed by The HITB CFP Review Committee:

Charlie Miller (formerly Principal Research Consultant, Accuvant Labs)
Katie Moussouris, Chief Policy Officer, HackerOne
Marco Balduzzi, Lead Research Scientist, Trend Micro
Itzik Kotler, Chief Technology Officer, Security Art
Cesar Cerrudo, Chief Technology Officer, IOActive
Jeremiah Grossman, Founder, Whitehat Security
Andrew Cushman, Senior Director, Microsoft
Saumil Shah, Founder CEO Net-Square
Thanh 'RD' Nguyen, THC, VNSECURITY
Alexander Kornburst, Red Database
Fredric Raynal, QuarksLab
Shreeraj Shah, Founder, BlueInfy
Emmanuel Gadaix, Founder, TSTF
Andrea Barisani, Inverse Path
Philippe Langlois, TSTF
Ed Skoudis, InGuardians
Haroon Meer, Thinkst
Chris Evans, Google
Raoul Chiesa, TSTF/ISECOM
rsnake, SecTheory
Gal Diskin, Intel
Skyper, THC

Note: We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If you would
like to showcase your company's products or technology at HITB Haxpo
(which also has it's own set of speaking slots), please email
info@haxpo.nl or conferenceinfo@hackinthebox.org to request for a
sponsorship kit

Regards,
Hafez Kamal