Dependency problem in jessie

Hello list,

I think, there is a problem with a dependency in debian/jessie.

This problem is now for several weeks. I know, jessei is frozen now, buit
maybe it will be fixed though.

Ther problem is, that camorama wants to be uninstalled, when I want to
upgrade. Reason for it is the package libjpeg62-turbo and libjpeg62. These
packages cannot be upgraded to a newer version, as each of them depends on
another.

If you check with aptitude, you will see at once, what I mean.

It would be nice, if soemone can could fix this or send this message to
someone, who is a better maintainer for this problem.

I could file a bugreport, but this is not a bug in a package at all, but a bug
in the repository.

So, thank you for reading this and your efforts.

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich