Re: systemd-free alternatives are not off topic.

Andrew McGlashan writes:
> You will never see the full picture of the problem if you only listen to
> what is allowed to be received via the debian-user list...

What makes you think debian-user is my only source of information?

> ...and you are deluded if you think the problem only concerns a small
> limited number of people.

What makes you think I believe that?  I *still* do not want to see your
emotional rants here (nor those of your opponents).

Are you unaware of the fact that many people support Systemd solely
because they have decided that all the opponents are raving lunatics?
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com