Re: Joey Hess is out?

Debian's mailing list had a sharp edge back in the 90's, the last times I inhabited them for much time.   And it still does.  If it means anything, Constitution or not, the Gentoo mailing list in its heyday was the epitome of civility, in comparison.  A breath of fresh air, and none of the arrogance toward noobies.

I am just an interested observer.  It is remarkable to see this level of venom and spite about the systemd issue.

Alan Davis

--
“That is the way to learn the most, that when you are doing something
with such enjoyment that you don’t notice that the time passes.”

                            --- Albert Einstein