Re: Joey Hess is out?

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 04:35:16AM -0500, Tanstaafl wrote:
> I thought this list had some minimal etiquette requirements? Do the list
> moms really allow comments like the above to stand? If so, I guess
> Debian has fallen farther than I thought, and maybe it *is* time to look
> elsewhere - even though I just got here...

The listadmins act on things that they notice, or are brought to their
attention. They are rather busy and all volunteers.  If you think a post to
this (list or any other Debian list) is in breach of the code of conduct,
please report it to the listmaster, instructions in the footer of every list
email.