Debian wheezy exim4 Refuses All External Mail.

	I am more used to sendmail under FreeBSD and I suddenly
lost my FreeBSD system on which I receive mail from everywhere
so I need to quickly make a wheezy system stop rejecting all
incoming non-local messages.
	The exim4 installation on the system in question is the
out-of-the-box installation that came on the wheezy installation
CD and every indication is that it is working as it should right
now.
	I want to make it receive all mail and deliver it
locally to users on the system which is me. There is rc.local
and bogofilter on the system for spam control and sorting of
messages to appropriate folders, but right now, this system and
another I have access to always reject any connection other than
telnetting to port 25 on the local box.
	What is the simplest and safest change I need to make to
open the systems up to external mail?
	If I can get this system receiving mail normally, the
FreeBSD virtual system can wait but time is getting tight and I
haven't found the magic command yet.
	Many thanks.

Martin McCormick