Debian-Live 7.6.0 usb username & password?

Hello,

I am attempting to run Debian-Live 7.6.0 from a usb drive (version found here http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/bt-hybrid/) and I am unable to log in to the default user or root account.

I have done extensive searches 4 or 5 times and tried all of the common combos such as user/live, live/live, debian/debian, root/blank and many others with no luck. I have gone through the available manuals, checked the various FAQs and guides & really spent quite a few hours searching & posting this question.

The USB drive mounts & boots beautifully, command lines runs fine & progresses to the GUIO but I can not get past the initial log in.

I see this question posted in a large number of places but no indication of any working solution. I am willing to try intervening and editing a config file to set up a new user account or rest it but it opens into GUi so fast & not sure how to do it.

I am a beginner/intermediate type of user but not a total noob so please, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

Art Director - Graffiti Fonts / Full Time Artists

This is a confidential email transmission for your eyes only. Please do not  copy, forward, or publish contents or attachements without advance permission. All material © Graffiti Fonts®. Thank You.