Re: Mount order after systemd update

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 06:23:02PM +0100, Erwan David wrote:
> None of this wiull give you a hpowto migrate a perfectly working
> configuration to systemd. Nothing. Reading all this will give you bits
> of answers but difficult to pout together. When I asked about a
> encrypted filessystem proble, I was just answered "may usning a mount
> unit", but without any explanation about which mount, which device, etc...

You didn't get a lot of replies to your enquiry, but that may be due to the
Subject: you chose for your message, which was not descriptive of your problem.
Despite that, I *did* reply, and I think this is a bit of an unfair summary of
my reply to your question on this very list, which, whilst not solving it all
for you, did do a lot of the ground work. Perhaps you missed it?

<https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/10/msg01123.html>