debian update + systemd + broken

Hello list,

I like to share my horrible experience with debian (testing branch) update done few hours back and the consequences.

I see I got a new systemd service. but this can't properly mount my LVM partitions and always land me into the maintenance mode.  Though can mount then the lvm partitions manually but no graphics, no virtual terminal. Then I purged systemd which automatically installed sysvinit and rebooted... still same result.

Installed systemd again , no change, BUT WAIT..... if I execute "exit" command from maintenance, it put me into normal graphical mode.
OK, now I got it few times... first it put me into maintenance after boot, then exit command puts me into mode 2 with all LVM mounted properly.

And I don't have any idea what is going wrong :-(
anyone please ?