Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014, Tanstaafl wrote:
> Sorry friend, like I said, I'm a new user.
>
> This is on the Debian devs.
>
> And if they choose NOT to do this, then ALL of the resulting (and
> continuing/ongoing) systemd noise is ON THEM.
>
> PERIOD.

If no one is willing to do the work, then the work won't get done.

> Such a major change without classifying a bug like this as a
> SHOWSTOPPER speaks volumes.

It's not an RC bug because it's easy to overcome with a late command.

Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves
exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves
only the unanimity of the graveyard.
 -- Justice Roberts in 319 U.S. 624 (1943)