Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

Sorry friend, like I said, I'm a new user.

This is on the Debian devs.

And if they choose NOT to do this, then ALL of the resulting (and
continuing/ongoing) systemd noise is ON THEM.

PERIOD.

Such a major change without classifying a bug like this as a SHOWSTOPPER
speaks volumes.