Re: How to use the network-manager-strongswan

Le Wed, 05 Nov 2014 21:41:04 +0800,
Gulfstrean Wang <gulfstream.wang@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,

Hello,

> I want to use the network-manager-strongswan to connect ikev2 vpn
> server, but I can not find how to configure the
> network-manager-strongswan via UI or configuration file. Could you
> tell me how to use it if you know? Thank you very much!
>
> My debian version is testing, and the window manager is gnome 3.14.

You could try to use nm-connection-editor to configure the connection.

BUT, I'm not actually sure about the working state of nm-strongswan.
Last time I tried it, I end up loosing the loopback interface when
disconnecting. Not sure if anything changed.

Also note that it will be not release with jessie due to a RC bug (it
seems FTBFS with recent gnome-keyring versions).