Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

Le Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:57:20 -0500,
Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> a écrit :

> On 11/4/2014 4:41 PM, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> > Le Tue, 04 Nov 2014 21:08:50 +0100,
> > Peter Nieman <gmane-acct@t-online.de> a écrit :

> >> I didn't threaten anybody.

> >> I didn't. I don't even know what "ML's" are.
> >
> > That was not directed to you, but a more generic statement about
> > people talking about forking debian.
> >
> > (ML's == Mailing List's)
> >

> I don't see that as a "threat".  I see it as an attempt to determine
> if there are enough others interested to make it a viable project.
>
> And lists like this one are a perfect place to find out of there are
> other users interested in such a project.

http://debianfork.org/:

"If systemd will be substituting sysvinit in Debian, we will fork the
project and create a new distro. We hope this won't be necessary, but
we are well prepared for it."

I call that a threat. And the same kind of message are all around the
debian mailing lists and other social media.