Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

On Tuesday 04 November 2014 14:22:32 Peter Nieman wrote:
> And to the people who have no problem with the way things are going
> right now I would say: there's a perfect OS for you already, and it's
> called Microsoft Windows 7.

And for you lot there is Linux From Scratch.

Lisi

The question is: Who must go away? People who have been destroying Debian,
adding thing like SEwindows, Grub, ACLs, Systemd; and many other things
like this; or the people who have been taking care of Debian. Remember
that Debian is not of the actual DDs or DMs.