Re: Need URGENT help : how to connect cable modem

Le 04.11.2014 07:11, Long Wind a écrit :
the ISP connect me using cable modem

Now in Windows XP I need to enter user/password to connect
the connection is PPPoE
how to do that in Linux

Thanks!!!

Please, read this.

You might then have more replies, and more useful ones.

Because, when I see a mail like yours, I simply want to say: go use RedHat Linux Edition. I hear that they have a paid support, for urgent problems. Here, there is only a bunch of people trying to help as best as they can, without being paid for that. So, they do not really feel concerned by the fact you do not seem to have searched a solution, they will probably not try to guess what you tried, and they will very probably not be concerned about your... emergency.