Re: HTML5 videos in Jessie

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 7:41 AM, Proxy <proxy-one@mail.ru> wrote:
Still doesn't work. I don't think this is related to Iceweasel version.

That is my guess. But I also do not know which package/version could be triggering this problem for you.

Also, did you install any extensions to the iceweasel? If so, try disabling them and see if you can reproduce the issue.

Try running "iceweasel -safe-mode" and see if the problem is reproducible?

FWIW, here is the list of packages I have installed on my system
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-OMw5Fsje3kQjNiSVZlM080Y1U/view?usp=sharing

raju