Re: Mount order after systemd update

Am Sonntag, 2. November 2014, 16:17:05 schrieb Martin Manns:
> Dear all

Hi Martin,

> After switching to systemd, I would like to get back the following
> behavior:
>
> Mount multiple lvm-crypt volumes with password entry on startup.
> Mount several loopback devices from files within these volumes.
>
> With sysvinit, I had put the mount order into /etc/fstab and everything
> worked as expected.

How so? In fstab in the column "pass" you can only specify the fsck order, not
the mount order.

> After switching to systemd, mount operations seem to be spawned in
> parallel. This has the following consequences:

Asking to find out whether this is a regression or just a different behavior.

Did you also check debian-user and debian-user-german threads, I think lvm-
crypt + systemd has been discussed several times. Don´t know whether mutiple
mounts have been a topic tough.

Ciao,