Re: HTML5 videos in Jessie

Hi Raju and thanks for your response!

On 2014-Nov-01 18:42, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Going through some old emails and I came across this. I am not sure if you
> solved this problem already. But I am replying anyway since this could be
> useful for others facing the same issue.
>
> I am able to the play videos in the above link using iceweasel.
>
> rajulocal@hogwarts:~$ dpkg -l iceweasel
> ii  iceweasel                    31.2.0esr-2~deb7u1  amd64
> Web browser based on Firefox
> My machine is a mixture of squeeze, wheezy, jessie.

I'm still unable to play videos on that link. Iceweasel I'm using:

dpkg -l iceweasel
||/ Name                                      Version                   Architecture              Description
ii  iceweasel                                 31.1.0esr-1               amd64                     Web browser based on Firefox

I also tried to install release version from experimental repository[1] and got

dpkg -l iceweasel
||/ Name                                      Version                   Architecture              Description
ii  iceweasel                                 33.0-2                    amd64                     Web browser based on Firefox

Still doesn't work. I don't think this is related to Iceweasel version.

[1]http://mozilla.debian.net/