Idea: Rename package `udev` to `systemd-udev`, plus new `udev` metapackage, to "preserve freedom of choice of init systems".

Guys,

I'm thinking here about the future of `udev` and alt-init systems
(systemd-sysv | sysvinit-core | upstart)...

Apparently, `udev` will stop working without systemd = PID1 (am I
right?), so, to keep Debian working with `sysvinit-core` and others
(probably, I think), we'll need a new `udev`. Like `eudev` or
`mdev`...

So, why not make `udev` a metapackage (similar to `init`), that will
"Pre-Depends" on: "systemd-udev | eudev | mdev".

While at the same time, we should rename current `udev` to `systemd-udev`.

Also, `eudev` will need to be packaged, of course...

Thoughts?!

Best!
Thiago