Problems playing stuff on Soundcloud

Hi

On Debian stable, since the stable upgrade of Iceweasel to version 31,
I have had problems using soundcloud players, both on the actual
soundcloud pages, and elsewhere where the player is embedded.

The player is clearly visible, and the play button can be pressed, but
it doesn't do anything, the marker for where in the song you are
located doesn't move at all, but the play button is changed
to a pause button.

On pages of albums with several songs, it starts the first song, and
steps to the next without playing anything whatsoever.

Flash is installed and all flash pages work just fine. (I don't know if
soundcloud uses flash).

Has anyone else got this problem and perhaps a solution?

-- Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan@gusnan.se