Re: [exim4] mixed up about terminology

Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> writes:

>> On 10/12/2014 9:56 AM, lee wrote:
>>> Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> writes:
>>
>>> If you don't know the difference between an MTA and an MUA, there is no
>>> way I can help you.
>>
>> I'm not asking what the difference is but what difference it makes when
>> this setting is involved.  Can you provide an actual exim config,
>> i. e. not the automatic stuff, which shows the difference this setting
>> makes?
>>

> Then I suggest you study up on Exim configuration.  I'm tired of trying
> to teach a pig to sing.  It's just a waste of my time.  The manual is
> there - read it.

Ok, so you don't have an example or any particular facts to show that
your claim is valid.  A general "study exim configuration" isn't
sufficient, especially not since the exim specification is over 500
pages.

The only thing you have is an insult.  Try that again with me and I will
send a complaint to the list maintainers, for whatever it might be
worth.

--
Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
might swallow us.  Finally, this fear has become reasonable.