Re: [exim4] mixed up about terminology

On 05/10/14 19:26, Simon Hollenbach wrote:
>> 1)  A question about listing of host IPs the smtp listener will
>>     listen for...
> All the hosts listed here will be able to send mails to your server.
Sorry, Brian is right.  I think the config option you refer to is:
"IP-addresses to listen on for incoming connections"
			^^
And this just lists the IPs exim4 will listen on for incoming smtp
connections. If you have multiple IPs for your server, you could specify
only one...

Sorry for the confustion,
Simon