[exim4] Fresh config of lan smtp server question

Setup:
Running 64bit Jessie
Exim4-daemon-heavy pkg installed

I'm working my way thru the `dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config' question
answer session.

It must be about the 2nd screen where it asks you the address of any
hosts you expect to accept mail from.

dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config:

 │ Please enter a semicolon-separated list of IP addresses. The Exim SMTP |
 │ listener daemon will listen on all IP addresses listed here.           |

 │ An empty value will cause Exim to listen for connections on all        │
 │ available network interfaces.                                          │

  [...]

Since my lan IPs sometimes change I'd rather give a network name.
Just making sure that will work as well as individual IPs.

The wording of the question makes it sound as if only exact HOST IP
addresses are acceptable.

I would like to give two networks as answer:
10.0.0.0/24
192.168.2.0/24

And, of course, I would like to filter out any others so don't want it blank.

Can anyone tell me if that network notation will work, or will it gum
up the works?