Re: Jessie netinstall CD on very limited internet connection.......

On Sun, Oct 05, 2014 at 09:51:54PM +1100, Charlie wrote:

> As I thought.
> Downloaded on a very fast cable connection and burnt the CD on media
> which has never had any problems on a modern laptop etc., etc..
>
> Probably, but not certain that I did the checksum confirmation.
>
> I thought it was just a glitch because I can't recall anyone ever
> having a problem just like that, but I may not have read that thread.
>
> Thanks for your time to reply.

If you think you have found a problem, then as a user of testing you
should report it. You may have found an obscure bug which should be
fixed *before* Jessie becomes the new stable.

As users of testing, we should take a more active role with regards to
bugs, after all one of the reasons to run testing is to help make the
stable release as bug free as possible.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X