Re: usb dvd drive does not mount automatically as it used to

On 05/10/14 12:05, José Silva wrote:
Hello,

My external dvd drive (usb) used to get automatically mounted on my
jessie x64 / xfce, at /media/cdrom if I recall. It doesn't anymore, I
guess due to updates I do daily. lsusb lists the device.

Further observation after trying several things: after launching k3b burner app, it shows up on the desktop, although not mounted. After right clicking and asking to mount, it properly does on /media/user/disklabel

Still looking for help for not having to launch k3b everytime I want to mount a cd.

Regards,
jss