RE: squeeze-lts problem with debian's keyrings or apt

Howdy,

> A little concerning that one has to go through that.
> :-(

I feel releaved that I was not the only one with that problem :)
I took another approach, which worked for me: I installed in a virtual maschine a fresh Squeeze version, added squeeze lts-repo and tar-zipped /etc/apt/ and replaced the files on the machine that I had that problem with. Maybe kind of dirty trick, but also effective though.

But still I do not know what went wrong :(

Tobias