Re: Expletives Deleted

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM, David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:
I come to this list for new, advice, discussion on Debian installation,
software, packages, problems, advice. It has help and saved my skin (system)
times in the past. Do not read every word of every post but those of interest
as this is a very active list. Some claim systemd has ruined Debian. Maybe,
maybe not, but it has ruined this list.

I'd say the professionals have been muting threads that are just trolling, busy working.  The wannabes have been pounding on systemd (even though it's easily and readily replaceable) every 15 minutes for the last three months.