Re: Expletives Deleted

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014, David Baron wrote:
> Comeon, folks, I take it we are at least pretending to be
> professionals. That means a modicum of decorum, common good taste,
> self-restraint when called-for.

As a side note, behavior which violates the Code of Conduct and the
mailing list guidelines aren't appropriate either. People will be
warned, and repeat (or egregious) offenders will be restricted from
posting to this (or all) mailing list.

While I (and other listmasters) do read this list, please report
violations to listmaster@lists.debian.org instead of publicly
reacting to obvious violations.

Our days are precious, but we gladly see them going
If in their place we find a thing more precious growing
A rare, exotic plant, our gardener's heart delighting
A child whom we are teaching, a booklet we are writing
 -- Frederick Rükert _Wisdom of the Brahmans_
 [Hermann Hesse _Glass Bead Game_]