Creating forlders in Gnome Shell 3.12 without Gnome Software

Hi there !

I spent too much time on the Internet to find how to create folders in
Gnome Shell. At the beginning, there was a simple methode, using the
gsettings option, by creating some folders with the name of categories
(appeared in GS 3.8). But, it seems that since Gnome Software exists,
and also since 3.12 that allows to create folders, this method is outdated.

I'd like to find a solution because Gnome Software will probably not be
included in Debian Jessie, and we should propose an other way to create
folders.

Did somebody find a solution to create and organise folders under Gnome
Shell ? (3.12 - 3.14 in Debian Jessie)

Regards,
filorin