Re: wrong mount point after update

On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 00:20:19 +0100
José Silva <jsantossilva@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/10/14 23:44, José Silva wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On my Jessie x64, until today, I was used to my usb disks being mounted
> > at /media/myuser/disklabel.
> >
> > After today's update, the first disk always get mounted at /media/usb0
> > and the ones after that, follow the old rule as above.
> >

> Further observation, the first usb disk gets mounted read-only,
> presumably because it is out of user area. This is really weird.
> jss

Type (as root)

grep -E "YYY-mm-dd.* (install|upgrade) " /var/log/dpkg.log

to see which packages were upgraded/installed.

Kind regards

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"