Re: Debian policy on alternate init systems

Le 02.10.2014 14:11, Marty a écrit :
d-mobilize (inspiring)
[...]
Let me know which name you prefer. We have until the Jessie freeze to
decide. Welcome to your compatible, interoperable systemd future.

I like this one, because it makes me smile. I like pieces of softwares with "play on words" (this translation sounds strange... is it the correct one?)

Oh, and apart from that, for people (if there are some here) which thinks that systemd's attempt to simplify daemon scripts is interesting, but that systemd is going too far in the bloatland, in short for people which are not haters nor lovers of systemd, there is an interesting fork of systemd: uselessd (http://uselessd.darknedgy.net/).

I do not know if someone already pointed about it, I have not read all dumb threads with trolls and wars.