Re: Enabling a second graphic card

Le 01.10.2014 18:51, Gábor Hársfalvi a écrit :
Hi,

Do you use SLI?

If answer is yes

-> http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/guide-how-to-enable-use-and-configure-sli-on-linux.52953
[6] is the first thing, what you need.

After that I had to use my /etc/default/grub with "vmalloc=320"
parameter.

Good Luck!

I do not use SLI, the cards does not have it (those are not very recent ones, GPU is 8400 GS IIRC). The reason why I have those two low-price cards is that at a time I thought that a hardware problem of my computer was because the only one that I had was dead. So I bought another one, but that was not the good dead component. But since I now have 3 screens (well, 4 in fact, but I don't have enough place on my desk to put the last one. Maybe I'll tinker some support with some pieces of wood...).

Thanks for the reply anyway.