Re: 1) F--- Systemd. 2) CTTE should be disbanded, it was taken over by outsiders.

On Wed 01 Oct 2014 at 12:46:50 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:54:53 -0400 (EDT), John Garret wrote:
> >
> > Subject: 1) F--- Systemd. 2) CTTE should be disbanded, it was taken over by outsiders.
> >
> > 1) F--- Systemd.
> > 2) CTTE should be disbanded, it was taken over by outsiders.
> > Debian used to be sane, slow to change, and stable.
> > It didn't chase the f---ing wind.
>
> I understand your frustration.  But please refrain from using foul language
> in posts to Debian mailing lists.  This is a violation of Debian mailing list
> policy.  See

You understand his frustration? What frustration? The frustration that
Debian has taken a route he disappoves of? The last thing a mail like
this deserves is anything deserving any smattering of sympathy.

"CTTE ... taken over by outsiders."? "dictator"? " randoms parachuted
in..."? "direct democracy..."? This is the diet before you even get to
the incomprehensible last paragraph.

Violating mailing list policy is small beer compared with the distress
caused by an appeal to non-reason.

The OP's mail was crying out to be ignored.