Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

On Mi, 01 oct 14, 18:27:29, Slavko wrote:

> in another thread you suggest to read whole posts, please apply this
> to self too. I will not repeat all here again, but yes, i tried it and
> not only once!

I do usually read very carefully the post I'm replying to and it wasn't
mentioned in it (I just checked). Also, I'm not trying very hard to keep
track of who is running what, especially since I'm quite a bit behind
with reading -user.

Kind regards,
Andrei