Akai EIE pro

Hi all,

I would like to record audio with Wheezy through the Akai EIE Pro audio interface. Akai does not officially support Linux. I have searched around the internet, and mostly all I can find are forum posts, from people trying to get it to work, that remain unsolved. I tried out ArtistX, thinking that it might work right out of the box, but it wasn't available as an input source.

Anyone have any leads on what I might be able to do?

Thanks,